Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carlie Moments

Recently we have moved Carlie into a big girl bed! She has done okay but a couple of nights ago she woke up crying at about four o'clock. I went in and asked her what was wrong and she looked at me with her sad face and said, "I'm cryin' mom!" it was so cute that I had to smile and give her a hug.

The other night Gus was playing with Carlie and gave her a pat on the bum. She turned to him and in a kind of scary/harsh voice said, "No Dad! That's Naughty, be Nice!"

Everytime Gus and I hold hands Carlie comes over and pulls them apart saying either, "No it's my Daddy." or "No it's my Mommy."

Carlie and I were sitting in Sacrament meeting two weeks ago and an older man was passing the sacrament. Because we were sitting on the end of our row he was standing by us waiting for the bread to come down the row. Carlie saw him standing there and said in a loud voice, "Hi Grandpa!" The man of course heard her and tried not to laugh... Carlie thinks that every older guy she sees name is Grandpa!

I was standing in the kitchen doing dishes when Carlie came in and hit me on the bum and said "Spankin'" Gus got a kick out of that!

1 comment:

J & A Danes said...

Hey Carolee, it's Ashley Danes. Congratulations on the new baby! Two kids is lots of fun. Carlie is so cute. She is definitely at a fun age!