Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!








We had a great Easter, mostly because Gus got to go to church with us! It was so nice to have him there, the last time he was able to go to church was the beginning of February. With his new job he will get to attend every week, which is such a blessing for him and our family. I was getting pretty worried with the baby coming as to how I was going to stay active! Church was great there was a beautiful musical number where two men and two women sang Consider the Lilly's. It was so powerful and hearing about the life, death, and resurrection of our Savior was so fulfilling and uplifting. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to go to church each week and be spiritually rejuvenated! I hope you had a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Carlie looks beautiful! Wish i could say the same about Gus... Happy Easter!

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey guys! I can't believe how big Carlie is getting, the last time I saw her she was as big as your family photo on the top of your blog! Wow, well hope all is going well with you guys, feel free to check out our blog anytime!