Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby #2


We are so excited to be expecting our second child. The baby is due June 1st, 2008! We feel so blessed to be having another baby. Carlie is oblivious to what is going on. Yesterday when I was tucking her into bed I told her good night and she said to tell the baby good night. I asked her where the baby was and she patted her own tummy. Silly girl! She is in for a rude awakening! She loves babies and always wants to hold them. Gus is sure that this baby is a boy but I'm not sure... I was sure Carlie was a boy so I've decided to wait and see!

2 comments:

Mary W said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!

Mary

Lin Walker said...

June 1st is a great day to be born - our daughter, Kadra, was born on that day. As was Marilyn Monroe. And Brigham Young. Congratulations on your new job, Gus. I know your mother will be glad to have you and your family closer. As will Carolee's parents. Thanks for the email - I often have trouble accessing the family website. Carly is a cutie - I've seen pics along the way but nver met her in person.