Saturday, May 17, 2008

Carlie is all ready for church! She insists on carrying my scriptionaries, that's what she calls them anyway! I guess some kid in nursery beat up on her last week so now she is a little weary of going to class, poor girl, although being around so many cousins is teaching her how to defend herself!
I just thought that I would post this picture of my Mom since it was taken on Mothers Day. It has been so nice of my parents to let us live with them, I know that we're not easy to live with but they put up with us. I love my Mom and think that she is wonderful. She is a great example to me, and has been so helpful watching Carlie for me while I have had my Doctor apts. I am sure she will be great after the baby comes... Thanks Mom, I love you!

1 comment:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

oh mommy i love her! she looks good!