Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Disclaimer!

Alright... as many of you know we just moved into our new house. You may not know that until a couple of days ago we didn't have the internet! I have felt totally out of touch with the world and I have not been able to keep my blog updated! As a result you are in for a flood of posts... so enjoy and be sure to keep scrolling down! Thanks for visiting our blog it is so fun to read the comments that you leave and know that people care about us and our little family!

2 comments:

Jodes said...

Carolee (Waltman)! Whats up? I found your blog on someone else's and had to find out how you are? Where is the knew house? My blog is jodyandarron.blogspot.com check it out!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

All is forgiven...oh wait you didn't know how mad I was at your for not updating your blog or inviting me over. I'm SO happy to know I can forgive you now.