Monday, October 20, 2008

Your Killing Me Smalls!


Carlie was playing in my room and when I went to check on her this is what I found.

All over her face, hands, legs, feet... on the chair and wall too.

She is sad because I was so mad and she was sitting in time out while I was taking pictures.
FYI baby oil works to get permanent marker off of skin pretty well. This is not the first time she has colored on herself but hopefully it will be the last.
Will she ever learn?
This post was brought to you by the makers of Sharpie, fine point Permanent Marker... especially the colors black, red, and blue!

8 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Funny! Good thing she is cute right?
Hey I do have a new blog its family blog www.millertimeout.blogspot.com
where is sheri and julies blogs?

Terra said...

Remind me to never let Anna and Carlie be alone together. They could do some major damage in a little amount of time. Although Anna's poison is makeup rather than marker.
But seriously, how do you punish a face as cute as that? :)
Like father like daughter. I remember how Gus use to paint his fingernails while he cried after I smoked him in RBI baseball.

Natalie said...

That is hilarious. She looks like she is taking mug shots. Good thing you have the baby oil thing figured out or else you might get some weird looks out in public.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

ha ha!! that's funny she really did a lot! how long was she in there alone?? like 12 hours?

Wendy said...

Hey Carolee, it's Wendy Towery, Warrick now. I found your blog through Betsy's. So great to see you and your cute family!

Stacey said...

The baby oil is good to know. We've had that experience a couple times and just left the marker. I'm glad to see we're not the only ones with this problem.

Tami said...

oh my goodness! Now I see why you were so mad! That is so funny though, because I didn't have to clean it up!! It was nice to see you tonight!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Now THAT looks fun to clean up!