Saturday, March 21, 2009

WARM WEATHER!

Gus took Carlie on a Motorcycle ride around the block. It was such a nice warm day... warm weather makes me a happy person!
Carlie loves to go on rides with her Dad. She even has her own helmet... well maybe it's a little too big.
There they go.
We have gotten Spring Fever with the nice weather so we have been cleaning out the garage this week and it is looking so much better! Sarah Jane is loving the warm weather too! I think it's time to get Carlie a bigger bike!
Carlie is a good little girl. Lately her thing is to come give me a hug and tell me she loves me! It is so sweet and sincere. She is growing up so much.

2 comments:

Tami said...

the motorcyle ride looks fun! Your girls are so cute! I don't know if I mentioned that enough the other day!;)

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

We have been going for motorcycle rides too, its so nice! your girls are growing up!! Carley is SOO cute!