Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Carlie the Photographer!

Close up!
This one is my favorite... Isn't Carlie a natural with her angles?
She is so weird.
This was one of several beautiful pictures of her feet.

Carlie finds the camera quite often apparently. I don't notice until I go to use it and the memory card is full (4GB). The other day I deleted almost seventy pictures off the camera. Her inspiration ranges from the computer screen to our closet, our bed, and she must inspire herself! She is a funny girl. Let me know if you would like to hire her to capture the random images in your home!

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

ha that's cute! that was so fun talking to you in almost person! lets do it again!

Howling Pickup said...

I love it! I often find random pictures on my camera as well. All I can say is thank goodness for digital. Can you imagine having to print every single picture your kids took?!