Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleep Over at Grandma's


While my younger sister Tiffany was in town (a few weeks ago) my Mom had a girls sleep over at her house for the girls in the family! We had a lot of fun! There were yummy treats, fun/funny games, makeovers, dancing, toilet papering, lots of laughing and very little sleep!


Here we have Aunt Tiffany doing Carlie's makeup... some of my neices in the background doing/getting hair done.
Carlie with her cousin Kenedy looking beautiful and all too grown up after a makeover!
Carlie getting her hair done by her cousin Marena... it looked so cute all curled!

The party was still going on when Carlie had had enough around midnight! I think she had fun at her first sleep over. She was in the same room we were still partying in but slept through the loud music and dancing! I would like to add a special thanks to my wonderful husband Gus who kept Sarah Jane so Carlie and I could PARTY!

1 comment:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

I love your pictures! i want them! send them! (along with a few others i have tried to get from you for a couple years now...) Carlie is SO pretty! it was really fun!