Friday, April 16, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

It was such a beautiful day on Wednesday! The sun was shining the wind wasn't blowing and we didn't need our coats! The girls had such a good time jumping on the trampoline and playing in the playhouse... thank goodness for craigslist! Grady and I just lounged on the blanket with a few toys and enjoyed the warmth of the sun... until he got bored and wanted to play in the little car that was given to us by Grandma Drake, she also gave us the little table and chairs! We had a lot of fun and I even remembered to put sun screen on them... so no sunburns. That is until we went out to my parents house yesterday and I forgot and their arms and faces got burnt... so sad! I love sunshine and warm weather!

How many Drakes can you fit into a tiny car?
Three... easy!
Grady wanted to drive... and pull hair... the girls loved that!
My babies are not babies anymore. Sarah Jane will be 2 in June and Grady is 9months today!

The day was so nice that I let the girls eat lunch outside. Maybe it would be more appropriate to say that I put their food out there and they played through lunch! They are such good friends most of the time and play "honey" all the time! I'm not sure what this play consists of but I hear Carlie say Mom and when I answer she says... "Not you, Sarah Jane!"

3 comments:

Terra said...

Anna and Rachel play that same game. I am always saying, "What?" and they say, not you... Although sometimes they let me be the grandma. Your kids are so big. We live too far away. :(

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

haha they are cute! i know, i hear mine and Daniel's name constantly during the day, and daniel always answers and i say, "they're not talking to you, can't you hear the 'pretending' tone in their voice??"

Heather S said...

Love the Pics. It makes me want to squeeze your kids cheeks! We love you Drakes!