Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christensen/Waltman Fun

A few weeks ago one of my cousins from Oklahoma got married to a guy from around here so her whole family came into town! We love the Christensen's! We had a day to hang out with them and it was a blast. It was so nice to be able to keep Cami, David, and their family, they were so fun and easy to have around. We enjoyed lots of catching up and late night talks! Thanks again for staying with us... we love you guys!

Me and Cami
Fun at my parents house with everyone!
Grady hanging out with Grandpa Waltman... and Uncle David!
Sarah Jane having fun!
Fun times with the Christensen's and the Parry's
Julie and Mike brought their little motorcycles and we had races!
The motorcycle trying to get away from Grant.
The kids out playing games on the yard.
The trash can game was a hit with the kids and the adults!
I was really impressed when Uncle Virgil took Aunt Lucy for a ride!
It was hilarious watching adults race around on little tiny motorcycles... sorry Shar I had to.
Brandon and Dennis racing... Brandon was pushing with his legs!
The spectators...
...too many to name.
Bryan and Donna getting set to race.
Ben beating David to the finish.
More of the crowd.
I had my turn too... it was so fun!
Gus had fun too.
Ben and Jennifer getting ready to go.
My kids had a sleep over every night with Cami's kids!
Come back again anytime!

2 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

aahhh! I miss you guys! thanks for posting that, it was so fun remembering everything we did. We love the Walt's

Cami said...

Carolee,

You guys are so nice. We had such a blast with you. Thanks for keeping us at your house. You are great hosts! I hope we will see you guys again soon.

Come visit us!