Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun Times


I love my life, we have a lot of fun together...
Ready for church. It is impossible for all of them to hold still!
Playing cards with Grandpa Randy... (Carlie cheats)
The kids' favorite activity... Making Cookies With Dad!
I love the outcome! Yum!
I just love this kid!
The girls are pretty fun too!
They love airplane rides from Dad.
This girl is so funny and has some pretty crazy hair most of the time!
We love movies!
Fun Times brought to you by the Drake family.

4 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Such a cute family! I LOVE Grady's outfit for church!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

i CANNOt believe how much SJ looks like you!!! it's FREAKY! in a cute way! i can't wait to see your kids in oh what?? 5 DAYS!!! but who's counting...

Arthur said...

Great pictures!

Cami said...

That is so cute! I love your posts!