Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday Fun

I love the beautiful flowers that Gus bought me for Valentines Day!
I love you Gus, you are a wonderful husband!
Grandpa came out for the day that started at Gus' basketball game at 7:45am. He was a great help getting the motorcycle where it needed to be and he stayed for Carlie's game. Thanks Grandpa!
We sold the motorcycle which was sad but a blessing.
The kids at the soccer game!
The crowd at the Soccer Game!
We had 15 kids on the team and five of them were Carlie's cousins!
Brett, Kenedy, Dylan, Nathan, Carlie, Jayce

Grandma was so nice to make sugar cookies with my girls! Did I mention how much I LOVE sugar cookies! They are so yummy! Thanks Grandma!!
Yummy!
The girls had a ton of fun and did a great job decorating!

We had a blast with some great friends at Chili's... Ryan and Pamela were in town and so we all got together and had a ton of fun catching up. It was great to see Tom and Alisha, and Nate and Amanda! I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while! Thanks for the FUN!

It was such a beautiful day that we played outside for a while and the kids were outside for most of the day!
I decided to take a few pictures while we were out!

Gus took this pic of us... he did a good job!
Carlie getting some air on the tramp!
Me with my Gradster!
Gus doing some wicked sweet awesome tricks on the tramp!
The Drakes
These kids love their Daddy!
Carlie (5)
Sarah Jane (2)
Grady (1)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am commenting on your blog because you made me feel guilty yesterday about not commenting on your blog. We had a blast with you guys last night. It felt like old times. Fun fun fun

Daniel said...

CUTE!!! i love all the pictures!

C Dub said...

Sold your motorcycle...!?!?! Oh, no....!

Joel Flake, Sr. said...

Glad Gus had a birthday and glad
Adam Fuhriman made it on your blog. Your cute kids have amazing memorizing skills and you are an amazing mother! Love, Aunt RaeAnn