Monday, March 28, 2011

Randomness...

This is just what has been going on with us the last few weeks.
My newest Niece and Nephews! They are just too cute!

Thomas Dunn
I haven't held Tommy yet because he lives in Maryland... I want to kiss those cheeks!
Landon Waite
Landon lives close by and I get to see him at least once a week... I love it!
Lydia Waltman
Lydia lives in Twin Falls and I got to go a few weeks ago with my Mom and some of my sisters for a very short visit! Lydia is so tiny and sweet!
Becky, Lydia, and Lance... awww so cute!
Landon & Lydia
Lance was showing off his new dog Breeze... she is a hunting dog and can do some cool stuff!

SATURDAY PROJECT

We painted our bedroom and we LOVE it! It was white now it's blue... there is nothing like painting, it makes such a big difference yet it is so cheap! Many thanks to Natalie for taking so much of her time to figure out the paint and get it for us!
Above is Gus working hard... and below is the finished product!
It only took us a few hours to do and it was mostly during the kids nap time!
The other night we were getting ready to have family prayer and Gus was asking the girls to be reverent. Sarah Jane said that she could so she got down like this...
... and said "Ribbit! Ribbit!"
********************
The other day the kids and I made brownies from scratch and Carlie said,
"This is the BEST DAY EVER!"
Later that day when Sarah Jane woke up from her nap she came in the kitchen and sleepily said, "Mom, do you know why I love you?"
Me: "No, why?"
Sarah Jane: "Because you made brownies."

*********************************
Sarah Jane has started clearing her throat and saying,

"Uh Hum excuse me mom... I need a fruit snack!"


5 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

I love seeing all the babies, I cant keep up!

Terra said...

I like the blue. I agree that paint always makes such a big difference.

Megan Johnson said...

Cute baby pictures. I cannot believe there are so many cousins born so close together that I haven't even seen!

C Dub said...

Nice shorts, Gus...

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

I have seen this post, this isn't the first time, yea like i can go that long without checking blogs! but i was nursing those other times and couldn't write anything, anyway, i am so proud of my little Tommy making it on your blog! he's for sure the cutest! Also, i love the color of your house! its similar to mine! congrats! :) miss you!