Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Catching up game!

Hey so I have been a horrible blogger, I know! But here is our life in a nutshell up until the end of Christmas. There is more to come but I thought this would be enough for now... I'm not even sure if anyone is keeping up with us but have fun. For those of you who haven't heard yet we are expecting our third child July 20th! We are super excited! Life is going to change quite a bit for us! I hear three is a challenge but we are so happy! Hope you are having a great new year!

9 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Congrats! So you either need to update your baby's picture or I will just think your babies will be like 10 months appart.

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for catching me up! Congrats on expecting your third- you guys make the cutest kiddos! I'm so glad you guys are doing well!

Angie said...

We follow your blog! Joel is horrible about keeping touch with old friends, so he asks me to update him through the blogosphere! I guess that means he can't complain about the time I spend surfing blogs!

Lucy Lowe said...

Exciting news about baby number 3! Sarah Jane will only be 13 months old!! You're crazy. Hope you're feeling well and having fun.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

cute update Carolee, i miss you like crazy! how's being pregnant? your girls are so dang cute.

Tami said...

Carolee! Congratulations. I am so glad to see that you finally updated your blog. When are you going to come play?

Kristy E.B. said...

Congrats on another baby! You'll be a busy mommy!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I'm so happy for you! I must be the worst cousin to live so close, never see you, and not know that you are pregnant! We HAVE to get together. Congrats again on the baby!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Didn't you just have a baby? Time flies. Three is tough, but I didn't experience that until the third became a two year old - and by then I had 4 - aghh! Good luck!