Sunday, March 1, 2009

Carlie Carlie

I'm not a big contributor to our blog. I usually leave that for Carolee to do. Carlie just said some funny things today so I thought I'd try doing this blog thing. When Carlie says the pray it usually consists of blessing the food or blessing her to sleep good or blessing Daddy while he's at work. Well today this is how it went, "...thank you for this day. Bless the food so it can sleep good at work..." I admit that I opened my eyes and looked at Carolee and she was doing the same. Also, when she needs to go to the bathroom #1 or #2 she'll put her hand on her bum and say, "Oh no!, my poop is coming, my poop is coming."

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

haha!! that's funny!! happy birthday...again.

Unknown said...

i totally laughed out loud! how cute!