Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

I just had my last Doctor's appointment with Dr. Lovelace and I'm scheduled to be induced Thursday July 16, 2009! I'm really excited! I can't wait to find out if we will add yet another girl to our family or if we will begin a new phase and have a boy. Any guesses? I don't guess, I've been wrong about both of my daughters and so I have given up the guessing game! Thanks to all of you for the support and love, we have wonderful family and friends! I will update as soon as I can with pictures and info on our new little one!

7 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

good luck! thanks for talking today! i miss you! i can't wait to see what you have either! i think it's a boy.

Chad and Melanie said...

Good luck Carolee!

Terra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terra said...

When I talked to Gus on the phone, he said the highly anticipated induction would be on Friday, so who's lying to me?
I'm guessing a boy and here is a list of some great potential boy names: P.W.(pinball wizard)
Augy
Jorge
whatever Mr Holland's first name is, Gene?, Jerome?, Gary?, Horton?

Seriously, good luck and enjoy the free TV, here in PA, it costs $5/day.

Fernandez Family said...

Wow!! I'm so excited for you guys! Just know I've been thinking of you! I hope everything goes well!

Lucy Lowe said...

Ohhh I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait for pictures and a not-too-graphic birth story.

Heather S said...

I am so excited to meet the newest Drake. It's nice to know that you only have to suffer one day more. It feels so much better being on the other side of pregnacy. We'll be praying for you.