Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our little ones!


This is Sarah Jane "Helping"... isn't she sweet? YIKES


Grady was looking at me like... Hello are you going to save me or what?


Carlie came running in the other day to tell us that Sarah Jane was stuck in the "Stink", which was probably true about her diaper! Sarah Jane is our little climber as you can see, she is a little out of control!


Grady with a half smile... I will post a picture of him really smiling soon! He is such a sweet and happy boy!


This picture of Carlie is what I have to deal with every time the camera comes out, "Take a picture of ME mom!"



Grady in his new clothes from a fun shopping trip with Pamela! He is also showing off the quilt that Celeste made for him... isn't it beautiful!



Grady catching some ZZZ's under the blanket his Aunt Kristie made for him! Thanks I... uh I mean he loves it!

1 comment:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Its about time you put up some pictures of Grady! he's SO cute!! Your kids are getting big! Sarah Jane has more hair than katie!!