Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to take a minute to say how grateful I am to be a woman and especially a mother. I am so thankful for my healthy, happy children who love me unconditionally! They really do bring joy into my life. I am so thankful that I found a man who loves me and our children and who takes care of us. I am so blessed that I have someone that will love me forever and always make me feel like I'm the best part of his life. I love having my children, they are so sweet and funny and loving. I love having the opportunity to carry babies inside... I'm not right now... but I love the feeling of a baby moving inside! I love being a mother and this is why...


Carlie... when I woke up on Sunday, (mothers day) I came out of my room and Gus looked at Carlie and said "What do you say?"... so Carlie replied... "Happy Valentines Day!"
Sarah Jane... whenever anyone says the prayer she says it with them, whether they want her to or not... most of the time not!
Grady... this child is a wild man. He loves to crawl everywhere and get into everything! He is also a little vacuum!
I love my Mother... she is such a wonderful woman and a great example.
I also love Gus' Mother... she is such a loving and kind woman.
These are some pictures that Gus and I took in our yard...

Grady

Carlie

Sarah Jane

This is what I got for Mothers Day:

A pair of cleats for softball... we are playing coed softball with my family.

Perfume... I love Happy... and I was when I opened this beautiful box!

Gus also made me eggs for breakfast and took both the babies during Relief Society. He also made a yummy dinner of pulled pork mashed potatoes and salad! Yum... Thanks Gus I love you!

3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Wow my mother's day was crap compared to that! just kidding... kinda! haha anyway, wow that top picture, you look SO thin!! i want to see a full shot!! you are a great mother i miss you so much!!

Terra said...

That is a great picture of you with your kids. Sounds like you had a great day.

Cami said...

Carolee, I have loved looking at your blog. Your kids are adorable! I didn't realize that you still have two kids that are not old enough for nursery. That is crazy! I am so happy that your husband is so nice to you. I loved reading what you wrote about him loving you forever. That is such a great feeling!

See you in a week! Thanks for letting us come. We can't wait!