Monday, May 24, 2010

SleepOver

Two weekends ago Gus went on a Fathers and Sons outing with my Dad and brothers up to my brother Brent's house in Garden Valley. While the Men and Boys were gone, all of us girls got together at my Mom's house in Middleton for a girls party (Grady was there too!) We had a lot of fun! Thanks for the party Mom!

The kittens got a little too much attention from all the girls!
This last pic is for Becky... you are funny... and so embarrassed by this picture... not sure why?

Thanks for all the fun girls, we had a blast!


2 comments:

Howling Pickup said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! They are all adorable. I was always envious of all of your sister gatherings. What a blessing to live so close to your family. I think of you often!
Love you,
Amber

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

hahah i love Becky! typical!! thanks for the pics!! is that Alison?? she has brown hair?? i love it!