Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catching Up

Carlie started preschool in September... this is her second year. She LOVES it! This year Grandma Waltman is her teacher, she goes once a week with four of her cousins out in Middleton. My Mom is really great to do preschool and is a great teacher... she makes cookies and bread with the kids and they have a great time!
September 16, 2010
Notice Sarah Jane's backpack... she wants to go to preschool too and cries every time we drop Carlie off at Grandma's!
I love how Carlie is so eager to learn!
They are growing up so fast... next year Carlie will start kindergarten!

A Beautiful Saturday= A Bike Ride!

September 12, 2010
Grady is ready to go!
Sarah Jane is ready!
Carlie is ready with our picnic lunch!
Gus and Grady... don't forget the backpack with the blanket, water, and a Frisbee!
Carlie, Grady, and Gus were too fast for Sarah Jane so I walked next to her... she was too cute, her little legs were pedaling as fast as they would go but I still had to walk really slow to keep pace with her. She would concentrate so hard on pedaling that she would watch her feet and almost ride off the sidewalk or into a mailbox but she made it!
We had a lot of fun at the park and a nice lunch but then it was just too hot so we headed home!
I love a beautiful Saturday with my family!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love those days with my family too! I love your kids, so stinkin cute!