Monday, October 11, 2010

Waltman Bros and Broads!

This past summer Gus and I had a blast playing and coaching a coed softball team with a lot of my siblings and a couple of friends. Jared and Lisa, Todd and Kristie, Julie and Mike, Shari and Elliot, Brandon and Natalie, Valerie and Bryce, Gus and I... all played from my family and we also had Brandon and Hollie, Lorin and Connie. We played in a Nampa C league and did really well... I think we would have won the championship but we had scheduling issues and couldn't make it to our last two games. We did get third! Gus usually plays on a team with my brothers... Waltman Bros but this year the women wanted to play too!Most of our team...
Lorin & Connie, Todd & Kristie, Brandon & Natalie, Mike & Julie, Gus & Carolee, Jared & Lisa, Brandon & Hollie, Elliot & Shari (
missing Valerie and Bryce)
Some of our other fans! Thanks for the support!
That's me probably hitting a grounder to second to get out whoever was in front of me!
Our Bench
Brandon getting ready to hit a Home Run!
Some of our loyal Fans!
The end of the season Ice Cream Gutter Feed put on by Brandon and Natalie at Natalie's parents house... yum!
Brandon, Natalie, and Bridger
Julie was just posing...
before Lance grabbed the can and sprayed it in her mouth!

Brandon and Hollie (and Paxton)Julie and Mike
Todd and Elliot
Shari and Hollie
Julie and Connie
Carolee and Gus

Thanks for all the fun everyone!

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

HOMESICK!!! okay your last post wasn't too depressing because we were having fun labor day with
Darren and Julie and Megan and all BUT THIS ONE HURT!!! especially to see my twin taking my place.... i think i'll go cry now...

Jennifer Miller said...

Ah I feel bad for Tiffany, I totally know how she feels being left out! carolee come visit, you know we are about 8 hours from your house, berfect for a long weekend trip. Really think about coming!